The Juice Lady’s Guide to Juicing for Health
Unleashing the Healing Power of Whole Fruits and Vegetables.
Cherie’s A – Z guide to juicing for health will show you how to use fresh juice as part of an overall approach to healthy living. The research-backed programs include:
• Juices and recipes — with the best juice therapy for each disorder with delicious recipes
• Diet guidelines for each condition
• Nutrient recommendations — specific nutrients for each disorder, with reference to the juices highest in those nutrients
• Herbs — medicinal plants that help you fight each condition
• Lifestyle — tips on exercise, stress reduction, emotional release and other ways to improve your health
All the recommendations are supported with a basic diet plan, special cleansing programs, and appendices packed with helpful information. The Juice Lady’s Guide to Juicing for Health gives you a total approach to health, now and for the rest of your life.
Author: Cherie Calbom
Paperback: 400 pages
Release Date: 1 October 2011